Saturday 13 November 2010

3 sweet words!

this image was taken from flickr

To my mind there are such things in the life of every person, which can be a life buoy. These various things can help to distract us from life troubles, to relieve the tension, to calm us down and to relax. In some definite situations they even can give us time to think disturbing issues over. Just now I don’t mean friends and relatives or any other people at all! For instance, some people like to go for a drive, some like to go for a jog, some prefer to go dancing and the others like to drink. Everyone has his own life buoy. As for me there are three words which make me happy and they always save my life. And they all begin with letter “c”. I wonder if you can guess them. Alright I’ll unveil my secret to you. These magical words are: “Candies, Chocolate and Cakes!”
I think a lot of people enjoy my weaknesses. And in this article I want to tell you about one more new place, which can be near your house, where you can buy your sweet dreams. All these things can be carried out by one company – Fannie May Fine Chocolates. It can be your fairy, which can fulfill any chocolate wish.
The Company decided to open a store at 116 N. York Road in Elmhurst. This place was previously occupied by Papa John’s Pizza. This information was told by Tom Russell, senior vice president of 1-800flowers.com, which owns Fannie May.
Former Fannie May Fine Chocolate had a store at First Avenue and York Street, which unfortunately was closed a few years ago, because the Company was purchased. And locations were closed as part of a downsizing. And they were looking for new locations throughout the Chicago area. But Cathy Maloney, co-owner of Findzall Community Marketing, which works on economic development for the city, persuaded Fannie May to come back to Elmhurst.
Tom Russell said that Elmhurst had a great downtown and they are right by the Metra train station. That’s why they hope that the Company will get that traffic.
The Company hopes to open the store by the 5th of November.
Concerning the Elmhurst City Centre, its director, Tom Paravola, said that they are excited about Fannie May Fine Chocolate’s return. He also said: “Fannie May is well-known and they were here previously. Those are all positives.”
So if you live near or you are a fan of sweets, then you know where to go. Just imagine chocolate cherry cupcakes or vanilla chocolate cupcakes, chocolate glazed doughnuts and chocolate raspberry cupcakes, delicious éclairs and chocolate raspberry roulade, chocolate chip cookie and chocolate and chestnut macaroons. Isn’t your mouth watering? Mine is! I hope that many of these sweets you will be able to find there.
I really hope that you enjoyed my article and some of you find this information useful. But I can’t say with certainty what you’ll do after reading it, but I know for sure that I’ll go to eat candies!

No comments:

Post a Comment