Wednesday 10 November 2010

So delicious!

this picture was taken from flickr

Have you ever thought about what things can make us gladder and happier maybe just for a few minutes? I hope you don’t mind if I make bold to enumerate such special things: to drink a cup of coffee in the morning, to receive favorite flowers from family and friends, to lie in the bed till noon on Sundays and to wake up in the arms of the loved person, to blow bubbles, to share secrets with friends, to eat ice-cream. And this list can be extended endlessly. But I want to pay more attention to the food, more specifically to fruits, and to Edible Arrangements.
It is a company, which supplies its customers with tasty, artistically designed, fresh fruit arrangements of a high quality. To my shame, I haven’t tried their fantastic fruits yet, but I hope that, after doing it, I will not have any complaints about Edible Arrangements.
I want to tell you that the Company was celebrating its National Dipped Fruit Week from 17th to 24th of October. Edible Arrangements made it possible for people to visit one of their many stores nationwide and to buy 12-piece box of dipped fruit for only 10$, when it costs about 25$.
I think it is a great opportunity for those people who can’t live without delicious food, especially without sweet stuff. Edible Arrangements offers a lot of different fruits such as bananas, pears, apples, strawberries, pineapples. Besides that, you can find delicious chocolate treats among their big choice of goods. Vice President of Marketing for the Company, Steve Thomas said: “National Dipped Fruit Week at Edible Arrangements is just one more way to enjoy your favorite fruits and take advantage of early holiday savings”.
this picture was taken from flickr

Besides that Edible Arrangements’ advertising action, the Company is prepared for the coming of the holiday seasons with a large amount of different holiday fruit bouquets in accordance with any your desire. This year they created a new seasonal collection of Edible Arrangements holiday-themed designs. You can find here any fare for any occasion, including Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year's. And one more useful information: the customers who place a holiday order before November 25, for pick-up or delivery in December, will receive 10 percent off their buying when they use offer code EBSP2010.
I think it is a good and smart step on Edible Arrangements’ part. They realize the significance of their products and of their promotion. To my mind this action is intended not only for lining their own pockets by making money on us and increasing the number of clients, but also for meeting customers’ wishes and improving health, because fruits are healthy. If you didn’t try their products, you were able to try them. But if you tried Edible Arrangements’ fruits and sweets, you had an opportunity to buy them to your heart's content and you would take pleasure of their taste.
I have no doubt that fruits and chocolate will make us happier maybe just for a while.  

1 comment:

  1. I want to try it just because the company uses natural fruits, healthy and tasty food is all I need. Also candies look very tasty and I want to have them in my stomach. Thank you for your article now I know what I will choose for my son’s birthday.

    ReplyDelete